stopping, and controlling air compressors under optimal conditions through real-time monitoring of required compressed air volume at plants.
The integrated control system minimizes unnecessary
operation of compressors, maintains the best control, improves
processes,reduces energy costs, and lowers defect rates.
- Enabling planned maintenance using the automated sequential control function
Maximized energy reduction
- Maximizing energy reduction and reducing costs through integrated, remote control
- Control of compressed air volume according to the required amount
Reduced power consumption
- Reducing power consumption by lowering operating pressure
- Automatic operation after restoring power after power failure
Remote, integrated control
- Remote, integrated control
- Automatic resumption of compressors after waiting when there is a problem during operation
After building the integrated control system, we test and simulate the system for about two weeks at your company.
All histories, including pressure, flow, and compressed air use patterns, will be saved automatically. Your company can operate/control air compressors under optimal conditions.