[Article 1] Personal information processing itemsEspnG Co., Ltd. does not receive any personal information on its website.However, we collect personal information when we use personal information, Q&A, and quotation questions necessary for using the service.There is no limit to the use of services other than Q&A and quotation on the website.
1) Q&A collection itemsA. Item: Name, Contact, E-mail2) Items to be collected in the estimateA. Item: Company name, name, position, contact information, E-mail3) The following information can be automatically generated and collected during online service use or service delivery processing.(Service records, access logs, cookies, access IP information)
[Article 2] Purpose of processing personal informationThe collected personal information is utilized for the following purposes:All information provided by the customer is not used for any purpose other than as described below, and prior consent will be sought if the purpose of use is changed.
1) For Q&A collected online, personal information (name, phone number, email) is not disclosed.
2) Personal information (company name, name, position, phone number, and e-mail) is not disclosed for quotation inquiries collected online.
3) Other website customers (accessors) are used for statistical and marketing analysis purposes.
[Article 3] Use of personal information outside of the purpose and sharing information about third partiesCustomer's personal information shall be used within the scope notified by [Personal Information Processing Items] and [Purpose of Personal Information Processing] without prior consent from users, and shall not be used beyond the same scope or provided to other persons, other companies or institutions.Except in the case of customer consent or the following matters:
1) Where there is a request from a related agency for legal or investigative purposes, or if there is a special provision in the relevant statutes, the provision shall be made in accordance with legal procedures as prescribed by the law.
[Article 4] Age of personal information retention and utilizationWhen the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information is achieved, the customer's personal information is destroyed without delay.However, the following information shall be retained for the period specified for the following reasons:(However, if customers have agreed in advance, and if there are special provisions in other statutes, keep them in accordance with the relevant statutes.)1) The period of possession and use of the information providedA. Term of use: 2 years for service promotion and marketing.B. Preservation period: Destruction after expiration of the service period (Provided, use for service promotion and marketing: 2 years)
[Article 5] Responsibility for services, restrictions on use and termination of contracts1) The information subject may exercise the following privacy rights for EspnG Co., Ltd. at any time.
A. Requesting personal information accessB. Request correction in case of errors, etc.C. Request for deletion(d) Request for processing suspension2) The exercise of rights under paragraph (1) can be carried out through written, telephone, e-mail, or facsimile (FAX), and the company will take action without delay.
3) If a user requests correction or deletion of personal information errors, etc., the company does not use or provide such personal information until correction or deletion is completed.
4) In the case of children under 14 years of age, the exercise of rights under paragraph (1) shall be performed by the user's legal representative or delegated.You can do it through a back agent.In this case, the legal representative shall have all rights of the user.
5) The user is the user that the company is dealing with in violation of the relevant statutes, such as the Information and Communication Network Act and the Personal Information Protection Act.It shall not infringe on the personal information and privacy of others.
[Article 6] Procedures and methods for destruction of personal information1) Demolition procedureA. EspnG Co., Ltd. shall be destroyed after being stored for a certain period of time (see retention period) in accordance with internal policies and other related statutes after the purpose of personal information processing has been achieved or the period of retention has expired.
B. Destruction target: Customer information whose retention period has expired according to the relevant statutes and the period of use.2) Demolition methodA. Personal information stored in electronic file format uses a technical method that cannot be recorded.B. Personal information printed on paper is shredded or destroyed through incineration.
[Article 7] Consignment of personal informationEspnG Co., Ltd. does not entrust the collected personal information separately.
2) How to reject cookie settingsA. You can choose the option in the web browser you use to accept all cookies, check each time you save cookies, or decline to save all cookies.
B. Example of how to set it up (for Internet Explorer): Tools at the top of your web browser > Internet Options > Personal information3) However, if the customer refuses to install the cookie, it may be difficult to provide the service.
[Article 10] Matters concerning the rights, duties, and methods of the information subject;1) The client can withdraw the information he/she has agreed to regarding the collection, use, and provision of personal information at any time.If personal information is recorded through Q&A preparation, the personal information can be viewed, corrected, processed, or deleted. If you contact the person in charge of personal information protection in writing, by phone, by FAX, or by e-mail, necessary measures will be taken, such as destruction without delay.However, the exercise of rights may be restricted if there is a duty stipulated by the law.
2) The user is responsible for accidents caused by incorrect information entered by the user, and all legal responsibilities for entering false information, such as theft of other person's information, shall be the responsibility of the person who enters the theft or false information.
3) Customers have the right to protect their personal information as well as their duty to protect themselves and not to infringe on other people's information.Please be careful not to damage other people's personal information, including posts.If such responsibility is not fulfilled and the information and dignity of others are damaged, they may be punished by the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection.
4) When collecting personal information of children under the age of 14 (hereinafter referred to as "children"), consent from legal representatives is required.In order to obtain consent from the legal representative, EspnG Co., Ltd. may request minimal information, such as the name and contact of the legal representative from the child, and the child's legal representative may request the perusal, correction, and deletion of the child's personal information through written, telephone, e-mail, FAX, etc., and, if such request is made, EspnG Co., Ltd. shall take necessary measures without delay.
[Article 11] Responsible for collecting customer opinions and protecting personal information1) We provide a window for customers to raise their opinions and complaints regarding personal information protection at any time, and we inform them of the prompt handling and results through the website and contacting the person in charge of the customer management department.
2) In order to protect customers' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information, we have a person in charge of personal information protection as shown below.
Personal Information Management Officer:Name: Han Young SukPosition: Deputy ChiefAffiliate: EspnG Co., Ltd.Phone number: 051-322-0004Fax number: 051-920-2888E-mail : email@example.com
Person in charge of personal informationName: Kim Sung-jinPosition: ChiefAffiliate: EspnG Co., Ltd.Phone number: 051-322-0004Fax number: 051-920-2888E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
You may report any personal information protection related complaints that arise from using the services of EspnG Co., Ltd. as the person in charge of personal information management.EspnG Co., Ltd. will quickly and fully respond to users' reports.
If you need to report or consult about any other personal information infringement, please contact the following agency.
1. Personal Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)2. Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533-4)3. Cyber Crime Investigation Unit of the Supreme Prosecutors' Office (http://www.spo.go.kr/02-3480-3573)4. National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)
[Article 11] Matters concerning the change of personal information processing policy;
This personal information processing policy was enacted on August 9, 2018, and if there is any additional deletion or modification of the contents due to changes in the legal policy or security technology, we will notify the reasons for the change and the details on the website at least seven days prior to its implementation.
- Announcement date: November 30, 2018 / Implementation date: November 30, 2018